"We received more remarks about the great music than we did about the food or cake or flowers."
Here's what we know about couples calling on us for their special day:
- They desire music and entertainment as unique and special as they are.
- They absolutely hate the thought of having a cheesy DJ or entertainment.
- They don't have a lot of time for planning and worrying about their entertainment.
- They don't mind spending a little more for the very best for their most special day.
"After the Vows" Statistics on Entertainment*
- 70% of all brides say they would have spent more time choosing their reception entertainment.
- Almost 100% say they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment.
- During wedding planning, brides say their highest priority is their attire, followed by the reception site and caterer - reception entertainment is among the least of their priorities. Within one week after their reception, 78% of brides say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority!
- 81% of guests say the thing they remember most about a wedding is the entertainment.